Whether you are new to yoga or just new to Real Hot Yoga we have a class for you!
We offer a variety of classes. Most new clients are unsure which class to start with. This really depends on your current fitness level. If you are active, you can jump into any class and start enjoying the benefits of practicing in the heat. Just know it’s a practice, not perfection, and each class you take you will become more and more familiar with the most common yoga poses. Each class offers modifications for beginners as well as add-ons for more experienced students so you can decide what is the best place to start for you!
Get started with our New Client Intro Offer
We highly recommend that new students purchase our new client intro offer. For just over $1 per day, our new client intro gives you 30-days of unlimited yoga which allows you to try all class styles, instructors and establish a routine that works with your life.
Our Real Hot Yoga Front Desk Staff, Teachers, and Owners are here to help you.
We want you to get the most from your yoga membership. If you’re on the Intro Special we’ll be checking in with you periodically to see how you’re doing and to see if the classes you’ve been taking align with your goals. All of our staff are well equipped to answer any questions you may have and guide you to other classes that might better suit you. If you have specific questions feel free to email the studio where you will be practicing by selecting it on the “contact us” drop down menu.
If you’ve never done yoga, here are a few things to remember:
- You don’t have to be strong and/or flexible to do yoga, you do yoga to become stronger and more flexible.
- Listen to your body! If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it! Your breath is your teacher. If it’s difficult breathing during certain poses, you’re probably going deeper into the pose than you’re ready for. Just back off slightly and progress at your own rate.
- Child’s pose is ALWAYS an option, feel free to take this pose any time you need to rest, regroup, or catch your breath
- Some people experience slight dizziness in their first hot yoga class. This is normal, just rest in child’s pose and breathe deeply through your nose until your body adjusts to the heat.
- Avoid eating a large meal within an hour of class.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day and after class. If you need to drink water during class, taking small sips will avoid stomach upset.
- Feel free to ask questions, our instructors are here to help and support you.
- Move your body and have some fun!