The following guidelines have been prepared to help you make the most of your experience at real hot yoga. Please take a few moments to review.
- Please arrive to class 5-10 min. early to give yourself enough time to park, sign in, set-up, and relax on your mat before class begins!
- New clients please arrive 15-20 minutes before the start of class to allow time to fill out paperwork, get a studio tour and speak with the instructor about any issues.
- Please leave all footwear outside the yoga room to help keep our practice surface clean.
- Please silence your cell phones and smart devices. No texting during class!
- No chewing gum - dispose of it before entering class.
- If you must leave class early, please take a place at the back of the room, close to the door, to reduce distraction to others when you leave. Please leave before (not during) Savasana (final relaxation).
- If you have any injuries or health considerations that may be relevant to your yoga practice that day, please inform your instructor prior to class so they can recommend modifications and supply you with the appropriate props for class
- Avoid wearing all fragrance or strong scents as they intensify with heat.
- You are welcome to use our showers to refresh before heading to work or out to dinner. Please keep showers, grooming, hair drying etc. brief so others who need to shower can do so. Please note that we often lock the doors when there is a 2 hour or more break for the next class so please make an effort to be showered and ready in 20 - 30 minutes.