Please arrive at LEAST 5 minutes BEFORE the start of class. If we are reserved full and have waitlist or standby clients in the studio, we begin giving away spaces 5 minutes before class starts so we can still start on time. If you are running a few minutes late, call the studio and we will not give up your spot in class.
- For your safety. No one will be allowed to enter class more than 10 minutes late. So please allow plenty of transit time. Note, as there should not be traffic before 6am classes front door may be locked 5 minutes after class begins.
Please cancel any classes you will not be able to attend at least 60 minutes* prior to the start of class. (*late cancellation varies from 30-60 minutes depending on location)
Late cancellations may result in a no-show fee
- No-show fees:
- Auto-renew members - $10 fee charged to card on file
- Intro clients - 5 days will be subtracted from your 30 days
- Class cards - will be debited one class as if you'd attended
Deadline to cancel workshops is 24 hours before the start of the workshop. Please note there are NO REFUNDS for no shows or cancellations inside 24 hours.
Our best pricing for those practicing a minimum of 6 times per month!
A 3-month MINIMUM commitment is required for ALL auto-renew memberships. Please note:
Auto-renew contracts do NOT have a set end date, contract automatically renews until you cancel.
There is a $100 charge to cancel auto-renew memberships before the 3 minimum requirement.
30-days notice in writing (email is fine) is required to cancel.
Auto-renew memberships require a valid credit card.
- More than one failed auto-pay will result in a $15 fee.