Application Fee (deposit):
$500.00 USD (applied towards tuition, non-refundable)
This is an Advanced Study for Graduates of a 200-Hour Training Program. Embody Mastery is open to 200-hour-certified teachers from any tradition. Embody Mastery is a ten-month program that provides you with an opportunity to build upon the material introduced in your 200-Hour Teacher Training Program and integrate what you've learned through practical application in the classroom as well as support the development of your individual voice, style, and leadership skills as a yoga teacher. Through a combination of classroom sessions, workshops, and apprenticeships with a senior trainers, you will refine your teaching and leadership skills, identify areas of expertise, and set the foundation for fully incorporating yoga into your life path of mastery. This 300-Hour Professional Teacher Certification Program consists of 300 hours of Yoga Alliance-approved content that, when combined with your 200-hour training, delivers a comprehensive and advanced 500-hour certification in Power Vinyasa Yoga.
About Real Hot Yoga / MBody Yoga's 300 HR Professional Teacher Certification Program:
MBody Yoga offers a cohesive, multi-specialist approach to teacher training that blends the best of the Yoga tradition from the East and West. Our faculty is comprised of highly-trained, experienced, inspiring professionals with a profound understanding of Yoga’s transformative power.
Our approach to the 300 HR Methodology involves a blending of the three strands of the Krishnamacharya lineage of Eastern Yoga augmented by the contemporary Westernized Teachings of Baron Baptiste. From the Krishnamacharya lineage, we get the Eastern foundational yoga practices of: Ashtanga, Iyengar, & Desikachar. Essentially, Ashtanga provides us with the methodology that incorporates heat and flow. Iyengar provides us with the methodology of precise anatomical and physical instructions to teaching to the body. Desikachar provides us with the methodology that the practice should fit and adapt to the practitioner's changing needs to get the most therapeutic benefit. Baptiste Power Yoga provides us with the methodology of the (3) aforementioned practices blended into one Westernized and transformative approach to teaching powerfully to the body, mind and spirit.
Our programs emphasize a student’s personal practice as the source for their teaching and include a comprehensive study of the techniques and mechanics of fundamental yoga postures, as well as the tools necessary to teach and inspire others. To deepen their education, students will also study functional anatomy and physiology; explore Yoga’s philosophical underpinnings; practice meditation and pranayama; engage in the practice SEVA (service); and explore mastery in the form of leadership development.
This Training Will Focus On:
- Creating leaders who can teach powerful yoga based on their deeper understanding of the Krishnamacharya Lineage and the Baptiste Methodology of Power Vinyasa Yoga.
- Advanced asana study of the breakdown, alignment, modifications, and sequencing of postures not addressed in a typical 200 HR Teacher Training Program.
- Learning advanced assisting and modification techniques and tools for basic as well as advanced and therapeutic postures.
- Specialized workshops taught by content experts in anatomy, physiology, tantric, and yogic philosophy.
- Yogic philosophy content and texts to include an in-depth look into Chakras; Nadis; Bandhas; the Yoga Sutras; and the Bhagavad Gita. Fully understand how they relate to your teaching and life.
- Developing skills for working with special population yoga students
- Yogapreneurship. Everything you need to know about being a Yoga Entrepreneur. Topics to include: Selling and Marketing Yourself, Studio, Classes & Workshops.
- Developing skills for crafting demonstrations, leading workshops/programs and creating yoga events.
- Learning effective presentation and communication skills to teach to any demographic.
Terms and Conditions
- You will be contacted once your application is approved with payment details.
- To confirm your space, full payment must be made (or monthly payment plan set up).
- All fees are payable by cash, personal check or credit card (AMEX, VISA & MC).
Refund / Cancelation Policy
- Student will receive a full refund (less deposit) if cancellation occurs within (7) days of the the start of the training program.
- Deposit may be applied to a future program.
No refunds will be made after program start date.