Client advisors are responsible for making a great first impression when clients enter the studio. From greeting and checking-in clients to monitoring practice room temperatures and relaying the benefits of yoga to a student who has never practiced before, our advisors play a key role in the successful operation of the studio.
- Create a Positive and Memorable Client Experience
- Establish first name relationships with every new and existing client
- Connect with clients by listening and understanding their yoga experience, injuries, special needs and what their goals are
- Help clients develop a schedule and recommend classes that will be suit their needs
- Educate first time visitors on our pricing options, give tours of the studio, and sign them up for class
- Follow up with clients after classes on their experience to better understand their needs and guide them to the pricing option that will offer them the best value
- Encourage clients along their journey
- Become an Expert on All Things Real Hot Yoga
- Understand the differences between each class and know which class types are best for each client based on client needs and goals
- Attend regular classes to better understand each class and get to know each instructor's teaching style
- Learn about the retail products we offer
- Become a membership expert
- Know the various membership options, benefits, discounts, and special promotions
- Maintain a Safe, Clean & Inviting Environment
- Keep practice rooms, common areas, restrooms and shower rooms impeccably clean at all times
- Manage the practice room heating and humidity systems.
Real Hot Yoga’s ideal candidate has an outgoing personality with a strong desire to provide great client service, as well as a passion for yoga, fitness, health, and wellness. Strong communication and organizational skills are essential, as is a willingness to learn, grow, and take on feedback.
- Ability to proactively solve problems, share solutions and support other team members
- Have basic knowledge of computer systems
- Have a High School diploma or GED and a love of yoga!
- 1+ years of customer service, retail or sales experience is preferred
To apply for a Client Advisor role email your resume and recent photograph of yourself to:
email@example.com if you live in/near Knoxville, TN
JohnsonCity@realhotyoga.net if you live in the Johnson City/Tri Cities area of TN
NewJersey@realhotyoga.net if you live in either Englewood or Hoboken, NJ
Please write: “applying for Client Advisor Position” in the subject field.
In the body of the email answer the following questions:
Why would you would be a good candidate?
What the best customer experience you’ve had recently and what made it memorable?
How has Yoga impacted your life?