We highly recommend that new students purchase our intro special that includes 30 days of unlimited yoga. It allows you to try all of our instructors, try a variety of class styles, and establish a routine so you can determine which of our class packages will work best for you.
We offer a variety of class levels. If you are unsure which level is appropriate for you, we recommend starting with a level 1 class. You can still get a good, challenging workout in a level 1 class, but the pace is just slightly slower than other classes to allow for more detailed instruction and alignment cues. After your first class, we can help you determine which classes will best suit you.
Our Real Hot Yoga Front Desk Staff, Teachers, and Owners are here to help you.
We want you to get the most from your yoga membership. If you’re on the Intro Special we’ll be checking in with you periodically to see how you’re doing and to see if the classes you’ve been taking align with your goals. All of our staff are well equipped to answer any questions you may have and guide you to other classes that might better suit you. If you have specific questions and would like to talk to owners Cindy or Aaron, you can email them directly at email@example.com or call the studio (865) 312-9674.
If you’ve never done yoga, here are a few things to remember:
- You don’t have to be strong and/or flexible to do yoga, you do yoga to become stronger and more flexible.
- Listen to your body! If it doesn’t feel right, don’t do it! Your breath is your teacher. If it’s difficult breathing during certain poses, you’re probably going deeper into the pose than you’re ready for. Just back off slightly and progress at your own rate.
- Child’s pose is ALWAYS an option, feel free to take this pose any time you need to rest, regroup, or catch your breath.
- Some people experience slight dizziness in their first hot yoga class. This is normal, just rest in child’s pose and breathe deeply through your nose until your body adjusts to the heat.
- Avoid eating a meal within an hour of class.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day and after class. If you need to drink water during class, taking small sips will avoid stomach upset.
- Feel free to ask questions, our instructors are here to help and support you
- Move your body and have some fun!