8023 Kingston Pike Suite 5
Knoxville, TN 37919
Mon & Wed
5:30am -12:00pm & 4:00pm - 8:30pm
Tues & Thurs
5:30am - 1:15 & 4:00pm - 8:30pm
5:30am -12:00pm & 4:00pm - 7:15pm
8:30am - 2:15pm
12:30pm - 5:15pm
- Bryan Kest, one of the fathers of Power Yoga;
- Kali Ray, founder of TriYoga;
- Integral Yoga at Sri Satchidananda Ashram “Yogaville”—meditation, relaxation and prayer;
- Baptiste power yoga with Mark White in Knoxville and in Florida; as well as at Simply Power Yoga in Cincinnati with Heidi Fricke;
- Bikram Yoga at Bikram Yoga Richmond.
Micole is trained in Sanga or community yoga, a hot power Vinyasa that focuses on service to others and reuniting each person with their one True Self. She completed her 200 RYT training through the Yoga Shelter, founded by Erik Paskel, in her hometown of Detroit, MI. She plans to continue her training to further specialize in teaching athletes and children.
Diagnosed with Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis as a child, Georgia turned to yoga for an alternative medicine at the ripe age of nine and has never looked back. Originally using yoga to heal the body, she has only more recently turned to Power Yoga for strengthening as well.
Dedicated to sharing this practice with others, Georgia teaches an energetic practice that combines power with self-healing and presence.
Gary, in turn, is excited to share his knowledge and passion of yoga with all of you.
Joanna, in turn, is excited to share her knowledge and passion of yoga with all of you.